After graduating on the Noordelijke Hogeschool Leeuwarden as a Software Engineer, I stayed within the organization. Now I'm teaching the art of programming and I'm coordinating the first year of Communication & Multimedia Design.
Besides the full-time-job as educator, I started my own company Osinga Software
, an addictional hobby gone serious.
I'm married to Chantal and we have two daughters, Hannah
There are a lot of things I do these days, so I just doodle some keywords:
- Music: playing guitar, bass-guitar, piano and singing. From classical to rock.
- Politics: board-member of local department of the national party CDA.
- Religion: more or less actively trying...
- Sports: doing some fitness to improve the my physical condition.
- Addictions: Programming (sounds geeky, right?)